1. Christmas greetings from space.
2. The New York Times‘ Year in Pictures. Pretty neat.
3. The worst songs of 2010. Pretty awful.
4. 9-year-old is youngest chess master ever. Also watches Suite Life on Deck. It pretty much evens out.
5. Newest ancient human discovered is easier on the eyes.
6. And you thought fish was good for you.
7. A GeekDad laments his hatred of Christmas.
8. Sure, this dog has a vocabulary of 1,022 words, but I bet he still pees on the carpet.
9. We hope the wine was good, at least.
10. Never have to take down your Christmas lights again.