Now, witness the power of this fully operational party station.
Originally appeared at BuzzFeed
1. Use pool noodles and duct tape to create lightsabers.
2. Turn a paper lantern into the Death Star with gray spray paint, black tape, and a few pieces of cardboard.
3. Wrap free printables around utensils to make napkin lightsabers.
4. Use a piece of plywood, some black paint, and star stickers for a photo backdrop.
5. For snacking, make easy lightsaber kabobs.
6. Save money on a Star Wars cake by putting stormtrooper marshmallows on top of cupcakes.
For 17 other bad-ass Star Wars party ideas, visit BuzzFeed