Did you get new gadgets to keep (or get) you connected to the world? We’ve got a list of 10 things you can do to break in your new toys.
Would you like to play a game? Watch a movie? Have a good read? Laugh? Learn something new? Well, The Good Men Project doesn’t have it all, but we’ve got a lot to do. And since you’re already here, it’s time to go clicking.
1. Find articles on your favorite topic with our Search bar.
2. Sign up for The Good Men Project Email. You can pick from Daily, Weekly, and/or Topical. Get our Best of… delivered directly to your email
3. Follow The Good Men Project on Twitter @goodmenproject.
3. Join a GMP Twitterchat. These hosted events feature expert hosts on a variety of topics with a Q & A format. All are welcome to participate. Past topics: Police and the Community, Men and Self-Care, Holiday Tips for Divorced Dad, and more…
5. Follow The Good Men Project on Facebook.
6. Get a GMP Premium Menbership for yourself or a friend. Get the site ad-free, be part of monthly video chats, get a copy of our anthology, and more.
7. Get a Premium Membership for yourself and a friend. You can both get the goodies. Did we mention AD-FREE?
9. Get a sample of the topics and issues we’re discussing.
10. Watch a kitten video.
Want the best of The Good Men Project posts sent to you by email? Join our mailing list here.