Erik Kruger interviews the co-founder of Retroviral and learns a lot about how important networking and passion are, and why entrepreneurship is not sexy.
Mike Sharman is co-founder of Retroviral, a digital agency that creates online word of mouth spread for the brands they work with. They have worked with some of the biggest brands such as Nandos, FNB and Ford . The Bidvest group recently acquired a major stake in Retroviral. Congrats to Mike and Murray Legg.
Mike is on point during the interview, consistently weaving his learnings in life with that of marketing. There are plenty of golden nuggets that will educate, inspire and motivate you.
- How stand-up comedy made him a better marketer
- Why storytelling is important for your business
- The importance of passion in your business journey
- Why your network is crucially important for success
- Why entrepreneurship is not sexy