Black Canadian historian and university lecturer Dr. Christopher Stuart Taylor talks to Dr. Vibe about the challenges that many Black Canadians face with their identity.
Dr. Taylor also talks about:
– What is “Black”?
– How he feels that Blackness is associated with negativity.
– What is the image of the Black Canadian male as this time?
– His concerns about Black Canadian identity.
– What is Black male identity to him?
– His message for Black men.
Like The Good Men Project on Facebook
Photo: Canadian Pacific/Flickr