Yes, you will probably laugh. And Jeff Bogle seriously wonders why this is funny.
Eleven surefire ways more Americans would be discussing the chemical weapons attacks by, and possible U.S. strikes against, Syria right now.
- If Syria tweeted a picture of its penis.
- If Syria was a stud fantasy football running back projected to score double-digit touchdowns this season.
- If Syria was announced as a cast member on season 17 of Dancing With The Stars.
- If Syria twerked with giant teddy bears during a televised award show.
- If Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling wrote a book about Syria under a pseudonym.
- If Syria was cast as the lead in the film version of Fifty Shades of Grey.
- If Syria had a Twitter party with giveaways and used hashtag #SeriouslySyria.
- If Macklemore & Ryan Lewis wrote a song about Syria.
- If it was thought that Syria wanted to take our semi-automatic weapons away from us.
- If Syria married a Kardashian.
- If Ben Affleck was chosen to play Syrian president Bashar al-Assad
photos of Affleck and al-Assad, AP