Social justice can manifest is numerous forms.
- Street level intervention — stepping in and using your voice to stop oppression.
- Parenting — “Teach your children well,” I think they sang once a long time ago.
- Education — in the classroom, in a workshop, by writing and publishing, or talking with others.
- Activism — in all the wonderful forms of protest that exist.
- Heading up an NGO — to take the work of social justice to the big time.
These are a few of the various ways we can promote social justice, how do you do it?
The Good Men Project wants your words about serving up some well prepared social justice.
Send submissions to:
Wilhelm Cortez, Executive Editor [email protected]
Photo credit: Boudewijn Berends/Flickr