While “Deflategate” is leaving some people reeling, Karen Leeds sees 28 ways to put a humorous spin on it.
For decades footballs have been taken for granted. Now that uncertainty has surfaced, there is some carryover from the renewed controversy surrounding one noteworthy football. It would be a compliment if your boss compared you to the ball that suffered from questionable air pressure:
– You are not full of yourself or PUMPED UP like others tend to be.
– Your ego tends to be UNDERINFLATED.
– You don’t act like you are UNDER PRESSURE.
– You are EASY TO HANDLE.
– Your boss feels like he has a GOOD GRIP when you are around.
– It is remarkable and even a thing of beauty to watch the WAY YOU ROLL.
– When others can’t be counted on, you have STICKING POWER.
– You have a THICK SKIN.
– Working with you FEELS SOLID.
– Many admire your GREATER CONTROL.
– There is no discomfort when people PASS YOU.
– You give others confidence in your ability to HIT YOUR TARGET.
– You perform as planned when you MOVE EFFORTLESSLY between team members.
– It is a pleasure to WATCH YOU SOAR.
– There is great debate about how you have such little TENSION.
– People want to take a second look at the SUBTLE DIFFERENCE you create.
– You give the team CONFIDENCE when working with you.
– You almost wish people wouldn’t have noticed WHAT SETS YOU APART.
– Your FLEXIBILITY takes others by surprise.
– You aren’t in danger of being SNATCHED by a competitor.
– More than one person may have contributed to your current state of RELAXATION.
– You’re not full of HOT AIR.
– A lot of people are talking about your UNUSUAL QUALITIES.
– You have made others nervous with your GOOD PERFORMANCE.
– It is possible NEW RULES will be developed because of your uniqueness.
– Suffice it to say, most people have SEEN NOTHING LIKE you.
– Your SUCCESS has been studied to determine how others can replicate it.
– No doubt people will be talking about you for YEARS TO COME.
What fine football-like qualities do you possess?