Over the years, I have heard and read a lot about how to attract a woman. There is so much information on the internet that one will end up getting confused.
The funny thing about these lists is that the writers forget that attraction is an emotional response and not a logical one. That is why many times we see ourselves getting attracted to people without knowing why.
Yeah, it has happened to me a countless number of times in the past. I have been crazily attracted to a girl and not having any reason I can point to as being behind the attraction. That is the power of attraction. It defies human logic.
Want to know how to be irresistible to women? Let’s go back to common sense.
1. Get some confidence. Be the exception. Stop playing the ‘Mr Nice Guy’ script your sister gave you. That script will get you locked up perpetually in ‘friend zone island.’ Is that where you want to be?
Having the confidence to look her in the eye and tease her is attractive because it is not normal. Be different. Doing this makes her see you instinctively as a strong man who deserves to be her mate.
2. Be tall. Yeah, this is common sense too. Relax, I know your height is something you can’t do anything about, but it is the truth. Most women prefer tall men to short men.
And women are naturally attracted to a man they can look up to. I understand your pain (if you’re short) because I am short too. Here is the secret. Even if you are not tall physically, be so tall character-wise that she’ll have no choice but to “Look UP” to you.
3. Be handsome. You know the two most recurring traits women want in their men? Tall, and Handsome. Groom yourself, dress fine and get rid of that odour (if you have any).
4. Work on your income. It is painful but true. Women always want to have security, and money gives a sense of security.
5. Look fit. You don’t need to take some steroids and look all jacked, but you need to add a little muscle to all those flesh.
6. Be busy. Most comfortable people are busy people. However, if you are among those who inherited a fortune and you don’t need to work hard, still keep yourself busy with a hobby. Calling a girl 17 times in an hour will get her bored. Going to see her six times a day isn’t sexy, it is boring.
I don’t mean you should call her only twice a week and visit once in three weeks, no. Get yourself engaged with something that will take your mind off her from time to time. When you do, telling her that you just thought of her will become the hugest compliment she’s gotten at that very hour.
7. Be unpredictable. Be your own man. Make your rules and keep them. Who says you have to kiss on the first date? You could decide not to kiss at all until you marry. Or, you could give her a peck the first time you say hello.
Just be unpredictable. Keep her guessing, anticipating and longing for more. Being predictable takes the excitement out of the relationship. Do you know the trait women find to be the most attractive in a guy? Mystery! Be that mysterious man.
8. Be Decisive. “Honey, have you made a decision yet?” “Maybe, I am not sure.”
Don’t be that guy. Don’t tell her to wear whatever she feels like, tell her you want her to wear the blue gown and a yellow belt. Tell her you want to take her to Burger King, and stop asking her where she wants to go for lunch.
Note that these traits don’t guarantee you will have a successful relationship. They are just traits that will make you attractive to women. What happens next after that is up to you guys.
Photo: Flickr/ Leonard Lin