In this episode, Shana and Decker talk about how misunderstood confidence is and what many men miss in their attempt to be confident.
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
In this episode we cover…
- A definition of confidence that will empower you—different from how most men see it
- How to be confident, when you don’t feel confident
- The key to continuing making progress when you’re not where you’d like to be
- Decker’s journey from being a guy who couldn’t get a girl, to a man women often want (and the fundamentals you can practice)
- One area I don’t feel confident and would definitely rather you not know
- The common thread amidst the variety of reasons men commit suicide
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
A $50 annual membership gives you an all-access pass. You can be a part of every call, group, class, and community.
A $25 annual membership gives you access to one class, one Social Interest group, and our online communities.
A $12 annual membership gives you access to our Friday calls with the publisher, our online community.
Register New Account
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: Getty Images