From Aziz Ansari to Eve Ensler to why on earth apologies are so hard, we dive in and also discuss the best way to give an apology.
We’re on hiatus and will be back with a new season in October. Another bonus episode will be out next month.
- Nastaran Tavakoli-Far and Daniel Carroll
- Sam Baker and Jonathan Blackwell
- Eve Ensler on WTF with Mark Maron http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episode-1028-eve-ensler
- Nas’ radio documentary about Emotional Labour https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csytzd
- Louis Theroux’s documentary ‘The Night in Question’ https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000327c/louis-theroux-the-night-in-question
Patreon page – support the podcast for the cost of a coffee!
Previously published on Radiopublic.com.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: istockphoto.com