Note: This is our response to a Ten Things Not to Say to Single Girls on Idatedthatdouche.com.
- You just need to get laid.
- Why are you still hung up on her? You broke up like 2 weeks ago bro!
- Are you gay? (if you are gay: “you must be getting laid all the time, cause it’s way easier with dudes right?”)
- You just need to go out more.
- You should date my work friend! He/She has a great personality!
- You just need to lose some weight/you just need to pack on some muscle.
- You are such a nice guy! Any girl/guy would be so happy to date you! (often said by mothers/platonic female friends)
- You are probably so busy with all your hobbies you don’t have time to date.
- “Hey, you want to join my girlfriend and I for dinner and a movie?” “Hey, you want to come over for a dinner party? It will be three couples and you! Don’t worry about bringing food…you can buy juice or pop if you like. For yourself.”
- You went out to dinner….by yourself?!?
Photo of man with bear courtesy of Shutterstock