1. A debt ceiling compromise was passed by the House last night.
2. And it featured the first public appearance by Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords since the attempt made on her life.
3. Kevin Durant scored 66 at Rucker Park last night.
4. The 50th anniversary of Catch-22 is coming up, and Joseph Heller’s biographer considers his legacy.
5. What happened to Martha Stewart?
6. Digital revenues are on the rise!
7. Syria’s crackdown on protesters is getting bloodier.
8. Will Kings of Leon break up? They seem like they’re going to break up.
9. Future Hall-of-Famer Randy Moss is retiring.
10. No joke: red wine might protect you from sunburn.