1. The S&P downgraded the United States’ credit rating to AA+ over the weekend.
2. And, in the first trading since, the Dow opened down 200 points.
3. How much of a role does John Huntsman’s father play in his presidential bid?
4. OutKast’s Big Boi was arrested for ecstacy and, uh, Viagra possession.
5. Former Tiger Woods caddie Steve Williams talked smack after helping Adam Scott win WGC-Bridgestone.
6. Jay-Z and Kanye West’s collaborative album Watch the Throne came out last night.
7. What do the changes in Netflix’s plan indicate about watching movies?
8. Ryan Lizza on how Michele Bachmann became a GOP frontrunner.
9. A series of riots rattled London this weekend.
10. The small town of Copley, Ohio was terrorized by a gunman this weekend.