Before water generates steam, it must register 212 degrees of heat. 211 degrees will not do it. It has to be 212 degrees. Too many men are trying to heat up their lives with only lukewarm water. They never do what is necessary to turn up the heat to the boiling point to take their lives to another dimension.
Here are 21 motivators to heat up your life and generate some steam.
1. Visions are birthed in the heart and mind of an individual that is frustrated and tired of the way things are in contrast to the way they believe things could and should be.
2. No matter who you are, what country or continent you live on or what side of the tracks you are from, you were created with a unique vision that no one in this world can live, but you.
3. You are an original! You are not a carbon copy of anyone. You were birthed with a specific purpose that only you can live. If you do not live your purpose, you and the world will miss out.
4. A focused purpose frees you to embrace your vision and empowers you with the potential to produce powerful and lasting results.
5. Consistently living your purpose will enable you to overcome the distractions and temptations that tries to take your life off course.
6. You have within you the potential to turn your purpose into a thriving, powerful and productive vision that will change your life and positively affect the lives of everyone connected to you.
7. Courage is standing when everyone else wants to run, speaking when everyone is afraid to speak, acting when everyone is paralyzed by fear, taking action in the face of danger, holding one’s character and moral uprightness when everyone else is tempted to compromise theirs.
8. You will never succeed at being who you were designed to be if you are constantly looking at who you use to be.
9. Life is too short and unpredictable. Don’t waste another second on people, possessions and places that don’t help fulfill your purpose.
10. Don’t let the fear of what could happen to you, stop you from pursuing what you know is possible.
11. If you learn how to set specific goals that are measurable, actionable, reinforcing and trackable, you will open yourself up for success.
12. You were created with an original purpose in mind. The reason that you are alive right now, the reason that you have gone through everything you have gone through and the reason that your obstacles or opposition could not take you out is evidence that your purpose is alive and ready to impact the world.
13. “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand.” Woodrow Wilson
14. “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”
15. If you are in a negative situation that is causing you pain maybe it is time take a fresh look at yourself; discover who you are, define where you want to be, develop a clear plan of action and move forward.
16. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” Harriet Tubman
17. When you catch yourself thinking defeated thoughts or speaking negative words, immediately replace them with empowering thoughts and positive words.
18. Write down your goals! Written goals will bring clarity to your life. When you document your goals you create a road map to focus your directions. You will begin to see clearly what needs to be done and how to do it.
19. It is your responsibility to grow your potential for success so that you stand out to the world and shine the way you were designed to shine.
20. Success is becoming the person God has purposed you to be, living positive values that guide your daily choices and actions, accomplishing the goals that give your life direction and sowing seeds that empower others.
21. When you pursue your goals with unwavering faith watch the doors of opportunity open before your very eyes.
22. Whatever you feed your mind will grow. Feed it negative thoughts it will produce negativity. Feed it empowering thoughts it will produce productivity.
23. Your avidity to motivate yourself to move towards your vision comes when your desires meet your God given purpose.
24. The world is waiting for you to make an impact with your vision. You cannot wait for the perfect timing, the right situation or the right economic climate. You must start pursuing your vision now.
25. To become effective in your life’s journey you need to identify and develop clear and concise core values. Your core values are central to defining who you are, what you do and where you are going. Once defined, they should guide you in every aspect of your life.
26. Commitment is a binding agreement between the heart, mind and emotions that moves an individual on a course of action towards their purpose. When you really commit to living out your purpose, you will not allow the distractions of the world’s false promises detour you.
27. You cannot possibly make your vision a reality on your own. You will need some assistance. Enlist the help of those who are willing to encourage and walk with you even when things do not make sense and they cannot see the reality of your vision.
28. If you are in a negative situation that is causing you problems and pain maybe it is time take a fresh look at yourself; discover who you are, define where you want to be, develop a clear plan of action and move forward.
29. See yourself where you have never been, doing what you have never done before and walking in it even in the face of fear. Make sure what you are envisioning aligns with what you are purposed to do and not what someone else envision for your life.
30. You can no longer blame your family, friends, the government, your job, where you were born, or the economy for where you are in life. It is up to you to do what you need to do to position yourself for vision success.
31. A specific goal does not take you around in circles, but it puts you on the right road to your ultimate destination.
32. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi
33. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
34. Your thoughts can limit or expand your world. They can influence what you attempt or choose not to attempt. Your thoughts determine your destiny. Success and failure begins with what the mind believes is possible. Change your thinking and your life will follow.
35. You can’t get anything done sitting on your butt. Talking about your vision won’t make it happen. Telling others about it won’t bring it to pass. Dreaming about it won’t manifest it. You must take consistent action daily to birth your vision.
36. You can always improve. You can always learn something new. You can always grow. You will find that what you get as you continue to improve daily is not as important as what you become along the way.
37. “Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.” Colin Powell
Question: What do you need to do to turn up the heat in your life, marriage, business or family?
Photo: Getty Embed