1. The drunkest city in the U.S. has a baseball team called the Brewers. I like it when things make sense.
2. Crash your car into a huge, yellow, cement pole, and you won’t win any money in court.
3. It was a great year for animated comedies.
4. Sometimes it’s best just not to speak, Tucker.
5. R. Kelly has changed since 1996, but the Space Jam website remains the same.
6. Beware the Dancing Plague.
7. “Mommy, why is our house moving?” “Because it’s December, honey.”
8. If you tell a man he’s great, he turns into a caveman.
9. What a wonderful grandson!
10. The NFL wasn’t messing around when they fined Brett Favre.