Cell phones are boring. They are all rectangles with touch screens. Every phone is the same. Here are some sweet ideas from my awesome future brain.
- Make cell phones circle-shaped. You rotary dial, but with a touch screen.
- Make cell phones into cubes. Every side of the cube is a different application.
- Phones are pieces of cloth that you can unroll, and it becomes a flat screen.
- The phone is just a necklace and an earring or ear piece. You press the necklace to activate the phone, and then say the name or number that you want to call. You press the necklace to hang up and to answer calls. Use a tablet for browsing.
- Phones are entirely biodegradable, and short-term. When it wears out, it gets composted.
- There are no more phones. Just Google hang outs, and we are always online. Anybody you want to talk to, you just invite to a hang out.
- Your hand is a phone. The antenna comes out of your thumb! Just like Inspector Gadget!
- Genetically engineered bionic monkey phones.
- Phones can call and save numbers from spreadsheets and/or databases. This would make contact and call lists a lot easier to manage.
- Let’s go back to carrier pigeons!
— Photo compujeramey/Flikr