There are many methods for measuring and discovering underlying issues with the environment, as well as other hard-to-tackle topics. Joshua Spodek is here to talk about how to use leadership as a way to make major progress that everyone can be involved in to solve the world’s biggest problems.
Joshua discusses why it can be so hard to get people to change the way they live and how he works to influence others in a non-pushy and inspiring way. He breaks down the keys to long-term progress and shares stories that offer great insight into why it’s so important to act on our values—no matter how small.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- What drove Joshua into the leadership space.
- How he realized the importance of applying what you learn.
- How leadership can solve the biggest problems of today.
- Adverse reactions to bad leadership.
- What’s missing in the environmental world.
- How Joshua plans to equip people to live in a better way.
- How small habits can change the way you think about the world.
- The importance of empathy and opening up your awareness to the world around you.
- The unique idea behind Joshua’s book.
- How leadership is often misunderstood.
- Advice for an aspiring leader.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.