Dr. Vibe speaks with author IC Bailey about his new book Conversations With White People – Dialogues About Race.
During the conversation, Mr. Bailey talked about:
– The story behind Conversations With White People – Dialogues About Race and how Black women played a key role in getting the book released
– Some of his thoughts on racism and white supremacy
– The trends he noticed in white people’s opinions about from doing this book
– If the book has changed anyone’s thought process
– The impact that social media has had on racism and white supremacy
– Some reactions to the book
– Reparations for Black people vs. restorations for Black people
– Some best strategies for Blacks to combat racism
– His advice for Blacks and Whites when they are having conversations with each other about race and racism
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStockPhoto.com