In episode #4 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin discusses why he had no desire to raise girls, and what finally made him become the proud feminist he is today.
A few things you’ll find in this episode:
– Doyin’s take on the “dad bod” phenomenon (1:45)
– The best and worst cartoons on television (7:45)
– Why Doyin didn’t want to raise daughters (18:45)
– Why the dad-daughter relationship is so important (24:45)
– A foolproof way to help single women find a good man (30:30)
– Does Doyin want to have a third child? (39:00)
This post was previously published on Stitcher.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: Istockphoto.com