My guest today is a four-time bestselling author and international speaker sought out by entrepreneurs and large corporations wanting to better understand how local word of mouth can suddenly turn into an epidemic. Specializing in the topics of influence and success, Teresa de Grosbois has taken three books to bestseller status in just eight months. Her newest book, Mass Influence: The Habits of the Highly Influential, hit #1 international bestseller status in North America and Europe on the same day it launched.
As the chair of the Evolutionary Business Council, Teresa leads an international, invitation-only council of speakers and influencers dedicated to teaching the principles of success, and she joins this episode to share her expertise. Listen in to hear the key characteristics and behaviors of influential people, the big mistake that holds many would-be influencers back, and what you can do to increase your own influence within your industry.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- The most foundational habit of highly influential people.
- A common mistake that gets in the way of building influence.
- The unspoken rule of etiquette in the influencer world.
- What influential people use as the “currency” by which they help each other.
- How highly influential people create cycles of reciprocity differently than the average person does.
- The important distinction between fame and influence.
- How Teresa’s most significant self-limiting belief got her interested in the topic of how everyday people can become more influential.
- What led her to start the Evolutionary Business Council and what the organization hopes to accomplish.
- The main ingredients in a word of mouth epidemic.
- Teresa’s recommended books.
- Habits she has incorporated that have increased her achievement.
- Strategies for becoming a go-to person in your industry.
- The important paradigm shift that is crucial for becoming influential.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.