In this Loveumentary podcast, Nate Bagley sits down with a couple to talk love at first sight and what makes a real, happy marriage work.
In this week’s episode we sit down with Jason and Mindy. My favorite thing about sitting down with these two was that they changed my expectations of what true love really is. I had developed an expectation half way through the Loveumentary Road Trip that all of the most amazing couples would be really outspoken, dynamic, and extroverted. I left Jason and Mindy’s home feeling so… full, and yet so different from other couples we talked to. It made me realize that there really are no rules when creating your love. It can be whatever you want it to be. Whether it’s traveling the world filming movies like Torben and Marissa, or helping underprivileged kids on the rough side of town like Ty and Terri, or raising an awesome little family in Nebraska like Jason and Mindy… there is no mold, recipe, or rule. You get to make it your own.
I hope you enjoy this interview!
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Love at first sight.
- The importance and meaningfulness of the “little things.”
- Managing finances and overcoming debt.
- Marriage rituals.
- Living your faith inside your marriage.
- Marriage takes work every day… want to know what that work looks like? Good. We talk about it here.
- Love will find you when you’re least expecting it.