A game changer laughs at your jokes. Looks incredible dressed up or in a simple t-shirt and jeans. They’re intelligent, fun, and the bedroom antics are fantastic. A game changer is direct and definitely a wonderful communicator. For first-timers who date a game changer, it may feel slightly confronting being with someone who is completely honest and upfront.
Here are 7 insights on their personality traits:
- A game changer is honest: they make you feel comfortable by being direct and are not into game playing. They share their past with you and aren’t afraid to show their fears, doubts, and insecurities. Plus they are confident and straightforward. They crave a partner who adores both their weaknesses and strengths.
- They don’t need your attention: We’ve all experienced a partner who is confident at first but starts to show clingy, dependent tendencies by putting their needs first. Then they require frequent ego stroking such as confirming your love for them or wanting to know how attractive they are. A game changer lets you do your thing and graciously accepts compliments and can make themselves happy.
- They don’t need a forever: a game changer is happy in the now. Whether it’s 8 months or 10 years. They just want to get to know you and appreciates the time spent with you. They also don’t expect you to make promises about the future. For them, it’s all about enjoying the journey.
- They never try to change you: This is the one thing that determines whether or not you are seeing a loser or a game changer. The person can truly love you for exactly who you are. If they don’t like who you are at your core… then you know it’s not right.
- They’re kind and assertive: but not demanding. A game changer will express their opinions and care for you with kindness. They lift you up and motivate you. Some go at a fast speed, but that’s ok; just ask them to evolve at your pace. They totally get it.
- You’re their hero: at times they love to make you their hero to help them solve a problem but also they don’t expect to be saved. They just want your opinion and to be involved.
- A game changer never runs: because they can handle the tricky times in a relationship. They understand there are rough patches at times and can be supportive without abandoning you. A game changer will make you see life with more clarity and optimism but it certainly won’t be perfect. That person will be authentic, strong, supportive and it will bring up things to work on from past relationships.
Don’t let a game changer disappear when you’re going through a rough patch. Go all in and see it through because they’re aren’t many of them around. They’re definitely worth it!
What key points will you take from this article? Do you know a game changer? If so please comment and share this article to help dudes or their partners with their relationship.
A version of this article originally appeared on The eWord and is republished here with permission.
Photo credit: Pixabay