How prevalent is white privilege in today’s world?
Dr. Vibe asks Dr. Steven Lake Ph.D. about the state of white privilege.
During the conversation, Mr. Lake talked about:
– His exposure to race and racism when he was growing up
– Some of the advantages he has being white
– White fragility when it comes to white privilege
– Not talking about white privilege with his white friends
– Racism where he lives with indigenous people
– His thoughts about reparations for Black people
– White privilege being an American and Canadian issue
– How can education deal with white privilege
– Many white males not admitting that they have white privilege
– How to get conversations about white privilege
– His thoughts on the future of white privilege
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Stock photo ID:925466034