In episode 9 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin rants about how some dads think they’re amazing simply because they pay the bills. He’s here to set them straight.
A few other things you’ll find in this episode:
– The one thing Doyin will judge you for (9:00)
– A parenting story that is guaranteed to make you angry (20:00)
– An eye-opening story about the realities of parenting and corporate life (38:00)
– Who would win in a fight between the Justice League and the Avengers (42:00)
– A super-cool activity that every parent with a new baby should do immediately (45:00)
This post was previously published on Stitcher and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStock