1. GOLD GOLD GOLD.
2. America has kept its AAA credit rating.
3. The trial of ousted Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak has begun.
4. The debt deal will make grad school loans more expensive to pay off.
5. Intrigue continues to surround the D.B. Cooper airplane-thief case.
6. England censored The Daily Show.
7. Bored of Shark Week? Here’s some alternative shark programming.
8. Brian Phillips and Bethlehem Shoals ask: Baby stuff or house stuff?
9. Ever been to a ventriloquist convention?
10. Japanese scientists have invented a thinking, learning robot.
—Photo via pricelessgoldandsilver.com