The idea of writing a book may have occurred to you at some point, but knowing where to start—or even why you should spend time doing it—can be a stalling point. Jesse Krieger joins us to share his passion for helping people write and distribute books in a way that is rewarding for them and truly beneficial for others. He discusses the main thing that tends to hold people back from writing and how he helps authors and business owners get past that hurdle.
Jesse’s insight in writing, marketing and distribution is incredibly valuable to anyone playing with the idea of writing and those who are stalled in the midst of the process. He talks about the best ways to balance your story and find your unique passion for producing helpful, interesting and powerful pieces. You will also get some great information on how to use a book to create opportunities, nurture partnerships and benefit your business.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Jesse’s career journey and how he ended up where he is.
- What to do (or not do) if you’re interested in the idea of writing a book.
- What the acronym for WAIT is and how it affects your success.
- How Jesse works with authors to balance story-telling with information and entertainment.
- What the “resistance” is and how to be aware of it.
- How a book can be a powerful growth tool for your position or business.
- How a book can be used to foster partnership opportunities with other businesses and individuals.
- Strategies for offerings that serve people at different levels.
- How Jesse helps authors get what they have in their mind onto paper.
- His best advice on consistently writing and creating.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.