Many of us want to create change in some way, whether it’s in our personal lives or on a grander scale. Julian Watkins comes to us with some great insight from his own journey on how to create a vision for your life that is impactful in all the right ways. After struggling with addiction, depression, career confusion and more, Julian has learned and internalized important lessons that we can all benefit from.
In this episode, Julian shares his story, emphasizing the importance of communicating vulnerability in order to change, as well as setting values that help you define and direct your life more effectively. Listen in to learn the four pillars that led him to where he is now, why it’s so important to have a growth mindset, and how he forces himself to move forward from hard situations and rise to the occasion again and again.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Julian’s favorite quote and why it’s so important in leadership and marketing.
- What the Missing Maps project is and how it works.
- The four pillars that led Julian to success.
- His journey with mental health and how he learned to deal with it.
- Why being vulnerable is crucial to making change.
- The importance of having a growth mindset.
- How love and empathy are often the solution.
- Why setting values is more important than setting goals.
- How Julian sets deadlines and goals that force him to rise to the occasion.
- His vision and projects for the future.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.