At some point since Friday, you’ve felt the magnitude of what’s happening to the Japanese people. Maybe it was a video of a city engulfed by water, like something out of a Jerry Bruckheimer film. Maybe it was seeing the before-and-after satellite shots of Japanese cities flattened into ghost towns. Maybe it was this image. Whatever the case, if you want to help, here’s how:
Donations by text (gives $10 to the organizations of your choice):
- The Red Cross – text REDCROSS to 90999.
- The International Medical Corps – text MED to 80888.
- Salvation Army – text JAPAN or QUAKE to 80888
Other organizations that are helping (and need your help):
- Save the Children is accepting donations to its Children’s Emergency Fund.
- Global Giving’s Tsunami fund
- World Vision’s disaster response fund
- Operation USA