Embed from Getty Images
1) We believe the time is now to end systemic racism.
2) We want to end systemic sexism. #ThisIsHowSexismEnds
3) We need more people to understand intersectionality and how social issues overlap in both problems and solutions.
4) We have a burning desire for people to have better love lives and relationships of all kinds.
5) We think #CTE in the NFL and collision sports borders on abuse. We have ideas of how to stop it.
6) We believe that education is our future. And we can make it better.
7) We can see a future where environmental activism will make a difference. We’re already there.
8) We know people who have disabilities that are both visible and invisible and are stigmatized for them. We need to change that.
9) We are co-creating the next political platform with the members of The Good Men Project community.
10) The conversation about the changing role of men in the 21st century is the conversation about everything.
11) We are creating a new form of media. One based on real conversations, actions instead of passive watching, less polarized, more open.
Hope you’ll join us. In any way you can. Contribute $5, become a member, join our calls, take action. What was the most interesting conversation you have had all week? We offer 500 conversations a year. Join in the conversation here.
Join The Good Men Project Community.
“Here’s the thing about The Good Men Project. We are trying to create big, sweeping, societal changes—–overturn stereotypes, eliminate racism, sexism, homophobia, be a positive force for good for things like education reform and the environment. And we’re also giving individuals the tools they need to make individual change—-with their own relationships, with the way they parent, with their ability to be more conscious, more mindful, and more insightful. For some people, that could get overwhelming. But for those of us here at The Good Men Project, it is not overwhelming. It is simply something we do—–every day. We do it with teamwork, with compassion, with an understanding of systems and how they work, and with shared insights from a diversity of viewpoints.” —– Lisa Hickey, Publisher of The Good Men Project and CEO of Good Men Media Inc.
The $50 Platinum Level is an ALL-ACCESS PASS—join as many of our new Social Interest Groups, calls about life in the 21t century, and classes (writing, platform building, leadership, social change) as you want for the entire year. The $20 Gold Level gives you access to any ONE Social Interest Group and ONE Class–and other benefits listed below the form. Or…for $5, join as a Bronze Member and support our mission.
Register New Account
*Payment is by PayPal.
Please note: If you are already a writer/contributor at The Good Men Project, log in here before registering. (Request new password if needed).
ANNUAL PLATINUM membership ($50 per year) includes:
1. AN ALL ACCESS PASS — Join ANY and ALL of our weekly calls, Social Interest Groups, classes, workshops and private Facebook groups. We have at least one group phone call or online class every day of the week.
2. See the website with no ads when logged in!
3. PLATINUM MEMBER commenting badge and listing on our “Friends of The Good Men Project” page.
ANNUAL GOLD membership ($25 per year) includes all the benefits above — but only ONE Weekly Social Interest Group and ONE class.
ANNUAL BRONZE membership ($5 per year) is great if you are not ready to join the full conversation but want to support our mission anyway. You’ll still get a BRONZE commenting badge, a listing on our Friends page, and you can pop into any of our weekly Friday Calls with the Publisher when you have time. This is for people who believe—like we do—that this conversation about men and changing roles and goodness in the 21st century is one of the most important conversations you can have today.
We have pioneered the largest worldwide conversation about what it means to be a good man in the 21st century. Your support of our work is inspiring and invaluable.
Photo credit: Getty Images