What if an American “girl next door” discovered that she was a Princess? And what would happen if she ran for President on a platform of aloha and liberty for all?
You’re forgiven if you think I may be referencing non-denominational faith leader, 2020 candidate for President Marianne Williamson.
As the dog days of summer wind down, Americans are beginning to seriously shop around for their 2020 POTUS picks in a crowded field that includes third party and individual candidates such as Hawaiian royalty Princess Carmen, a great x 6 granddaughter of King Kamehameha I and Kauhilanimaka, High Chiefess of Hilo.
Full disclosure – I love hanging out with HRH Princess Carmen Ku’uleialoha Ka’ana’ana at her bookstore in Pahoa, Hawai’i discussing politics, Hawaiian history, Game of Thrones and of course books!
She is devoted to her daughter, family, her community and has made her slogan Let’s Make America Free Again!
Carmen asks on her campaign site: What concerns you most about America now? What is your hope for America’s future? What do you love about America? What matters to you?
HRH Princess Carmen’s platform may give both the GOP and Dems pause. Consider: an aloha government founded on the sovereignty of the people. Consider the FOX News reaction! Consider her ambitious agenda:
- Replace ALL Taxes with a simple Federal Income and State Sales Tax
- End All Wars, withdraw all forces and close all foreign bases
- End the 126 Year War Against the Kingdom of Hawai’i
- Free All Native American Reservations as Sovereign Nations
- Free Puerto Rico & All Territories
- 100% Free Trade, unregulated
- Create Better Jobs – Level-up America – Shark Tank style
- Create a $1,000,000 Innovation & Advancement of America Award
- Legalize Sex Work
- Deregulate Gambling
- End the Penny
- End the Federal Reserve System
- Revamp Public Education & Fund Homeschooling
- Make College Education Free & Forgive Student Debt
- End the Criminally InJustice Legal System, replace with community based justice –Ho’oponopono
- End Private Prisons & Murder as Punishment
- Cameras on Cops
- End Human Trafficking
- Free Public Transportation Across America
- End Private Utilities & provide free electricity, water & phone
- Free the Net & Free Internet Service for All
- Re-haul Healthcare & provide for free
- End the Electoral College
- Make Voting Public, not anonymous, and fraud proof
- Make Voting a Requirement, but “abstain” is one option
- Every American’s Right to Vote is Protected, even felons
- Lower the age of Voting & Add Automatic Voter Registration
- Clean-up Agriculture & Make It Humane and Respectful
- Ban Genetically Modified Organisms
- Ban Animal Testing
- End Zoos, Sea Parks, Circuses & Make Animals a Protected Class
- Proclaim the Earth to be a Sentient, Living Being & a Protected Person under the Law
- Ban All Law Regulating Plants & Mushrooms, including Marijuana, Coca, and Poppy
- Ban All Laws & Regulations on Alcohol & Tobacco
- Ban Patents or Ownership of Any Living Being, including seeds
- Regulate All Wages, require transparency and equality
- Limit individual salaries in publicly traded businesses to $1M
- Ban Censorship of TV & Commercials
- Ban Chemtrails
- Ban 5G
- Create 3rd gender “Mahu” – “One who embodies both” for all LGBTQ, (a traditional 3rd gender in Hawai’i)
- Free Marriage & Divorce, public recordation for consenting adults
- Ban Puberty Blocker & Hormone Changing Drugs for Minors
- Ban Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Ban Conversion Therapy
- Ban Circumcision on Minors as a Human Rights Violation
- Abortion a Right, until 14 weeks then only by medical need
- Climate Change
- Dropout of the Space Race, drastically reduce NASA
- Declassify Government Knowledge & Reveal “Secrets”
- Ban Government Patents, make open source
- End Passports, make travel free for all
- Honor the immigrant ancestors of Americans with Love but regulated like “Mother of Exiles” our glorious Statue of Liberty:
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
Princess Carmen cites Emma Lazarus’ poem The New Colossus and author Srdja Popovic as her inspirations as well as her 14-year-old daughter: “Love is the reason I’m running.”
I’m tired of my local government officials ignoring me and my neighbors and getting away with deplorable and unlawful behaviors Carmen writes on her campaign website, a possible reference to the TMT telescope controversy also noting that Hawai’i is a sovereign monarchy under illegal US occupation.
She also writes I’ve taken that leap from complaining about our government, to actively being the change I want to see, and I hope you join me.
I am personally for more candidates running on a platform of aloha which the world needs more of in our era of climate change and mass shootings.
If the current occupant of the White House doesn’t watch out he may be replaced… by real royalty!
This post is presented for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by The Good Men Project