On episode 20 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin talks about micro-aggressions and how they impact people from all walks of life.
A few other things you’ll find in this episode:
– The challenges of dealing with a unique name (7:00)
– Racial micro-aggressions (20:00)
– Mental health micro-aggressions (29:00)
– A lesson in feminism from a kindergartner (37:00)
– The best video game of all-time (43:00)
– Should an 8-year-old have a YouTube channel? (44:00)
This post was previously published on Stitcher and is republished here with permission from the author.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStock