Abraham Lincoln would never miss a a day of Good Feed. And if he did, he’d tell us because—you know—he’s honest. But in case you missed even one dose of Good Feed this week, we’ve got you covered. Here are the best links of the week, sponsored by Honest Abe.
- The Mrs. Robinson sex fantasy hurts boys. Here’s how.
- Why is television so much gayer than film?
- Lu asks Esquire, “Why wouldn’t women be funny?”
- I fail to overcome my narcissism as we pick this weekend’s NFL wildcard matchups.
- What should we expect from this year’s Oscar season? (Hint: men and men)
- If you can’t fix stuff, then your wife will cheat on you.
- What’s better than two Tumblogs fighting for the title of best To-My-Future-Spouse blog?
- Phoneix Jones. Real-life superhero.
- The global population is about to hit seven billion. Be excited.
- Well, that’s if we don’t all die first.
- The video that started it all: Ted Williams and his golden voice.
- The Cavs lost LeBron. Now they want Ted Williams.