Whether you’re a Valentine’s Day fanatic or among those who would rather carve out their own corneas than buy something drizzled in chocolate and wrapped in a ribbon, admit it: you’re still inexorably drawn to headlines like “Study Finds Shouting In His Right Ear Increases How Attractive You Are.” (Note: This is an actual study.)
So in honor of our collective guilty pleasure, we present a round-up of the best studies we’ve covered about love, marriage, and what turns on the opposite sex.
On attraction …
- Men are turned on by pumpkin pie, ugly women, large ladies, and faces if they’re looking for something serious. If not then, well…
- Guys don’t care about high heels.
- Women are turned on by romantic music, guys who tilt their chins back, and guys who pay attention.
- But girls aren’t into guys who have sisters. At least in the rat world.
On sex …
- Women may or may not care about how good you are in bed.
- Country boys are … bigger.
- Kissing is chemical.
On relationships …
- Questions to ask on the first date.
- Drink more; save your relationship.
- Is there an infidelity gene?
- Just be careful… a broken heart could actually kill you.
On marriage …
- Married men have more friends.
- What your city has to do with why you committed.
- How porn and female breadwinners are ruining marriage.