Even if a relationship has no other difficulties, your suspicion can create problems out of thin air.
In life, men are most afraid of being asked “Do you love me?” by women. Asking the same question thousands or even tens of thousands of times is not enough, and hearing the same answer thousands or even tens of thousands of times is still not satisfying.
In fact, this is a manifestation of a lack of security.
This kind of psychology occasionally appears in love life.
Worrying that one’s beauty will no longer be appreciated, worrying that one is not good enough for their partner, worrying that their partner will fall in love with someone else, or worrying that their partner will abandon them once they become rich and successful.
Therefore, the best way to maintain a relationship is not with a marriage certificate, but by keeping your partner close to you.
The reason why love sickness occurs is that one wants to rely on others for their own happiness. This is a mistake in itself.
How can one’s own happiness be controlled by others? You cannot control anyone except yourself, and happiness should always be grasped in your own hands.
The reason why suspicion arises is often related to negative suggestions.
The English philosopher Francis Bacon once said: “Suspicion is like a bat, it flies only at night.”
If there is no sunshine in your heart, the symptoms of suspicion will only make you more trapped, confuse friends and foes, and ultimately destroy your own feelings.
We all hope that a relationship can last forever, but philosophy tells us that everything in the world is in motion, and there is no such thing as something that does not change.
If everything in the world is constantly changing, how can we expect people’s hearts to remain unchanged?
Demanding eternal constancy violates the laws of development.
Society is changing, and it is changing rapidly. How can people’s hearts not change?
So how do we deal with this changing world?
- Remain unchanged in the face of change. If our love for our partner can remain unchanged, then we should also believe that their love for us will not change. In a constant period of time, stillness is also a state of motion.
- Adapt to change with change. We must constantly improve our abilities in all aspects, keep up with the times, and make ourselves attractive and capable. This will make us more and more loved.
- Enhance self-confidence. Those who lack a sense of security are often those who lack self-confidence. People with ample security do not care about what they have or fear losing it. They believe that even if they lose something, they will still have many other things, and may even find something better.
- Relax your mindset. Don’t chase after your partner all the time. If they are away on a business trip, go out with friends. If they are having dinner with colleagues, you can watch a movie with friends. Don’t focus all your thoughts on one person, as it will be exhausting. Live life with ease and freedom.
- Maintaining a relationship is not easy, and we should not be quick to suspect. In emotional communication, we must decisively overcome suspicion, use reason to think and discern, and treat others with a broad mind and a friendly attitude. At the same time, we must believe in ourselves, not take things too seriously, and not be too concerned about gains and losses. Being too calculating in relationships can easily lead to being trapped in a difficult situation.
This post was previously published on medium.com.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS. Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
|Compliments Men Want to Hear More Often||Relationships Aren’t Easy, But They’re Worth It||The One Thing Men Want More Than Sex||..A Man’s Kiss Tells You Everything|
Photo credit: Xavi Cabrera on Unsplash