7 tips from Victory Unlimited on how to meet people during one of the most challenging times of year for dating.
As men all over the world scramble to pick and choose the perfect gifts for their families, friends, and significant others—they become keenly aware that there are only a certain amount of shopping days left this holiday season. However, what about all those guys who have just family and friends to shop for this holiday season—but no significant others? What about the guys who want somebody special in their lives but just haven’t found anyone yet?
Well, the good news is that this holiday season doesn’t have to be about sitting around wishing you had someone—it can just as easily be about getting off your butt and going out to meet someone. Indeed, the holidays can be the perfect time to meet someone new.
Think about it: People are everywhere, the mood is festive, and the time of year itself makes people think of the importance of making connections. There are plenty of Babes in Toyland, so while you’re out shopping for toys and gifts for your family and friends at the malls—why not shop for women too?
Try using the “Shopping for Women” strategies below as ammunition to fire up your holiday season with attraction.
- The Internet Community Strategy: Use dating sites, local news sites, and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Meetup, and any other places online where you can find out about what other single people are doing in your city this holiday season.
- The Programmer Strategy: Now is the perfect time of the year to stop dodging all the invites you get from your family to go to little Johnny’s or little Janet’s school programs, piano recitals, Holiday plays, and community center events. You will be surprised at how many single women attend these events.
- The Broadcast Yourself Strategy: Don’t keep the fact that you’re single and available for dating and partying a secret any longer. During casual conversation, let friends, family, coworkers, and even passing associates know that you’re out to meet and greet new women.
- The Partygoer Strategy: Go to all the parties you’re invited to and find as many parties to invite “yourself” to as possible. Tis the season to get out, get it in, and get your “party” on!
- The Faith Base Strategy: Use the joyful, thoughtful, and sentimental spirit of the holiday season as motivation to spend more time at your church, synagogue, or place of worship. Find the right woman for you while you simultaneously appreciate and celebrate your spirituality.
- The Holiday-Break Hangout Strategy: If you’re away from home on business for an extended amount of time or if you’re a student away at school, then hook up with one of your friends, dorm roommates, or coworkers and hangout with them in their hometown for the holidays. You’ll get a chance to meet new and interesting women that you’d never have met otherwise.
- The Mall Domination Strategy: Pick the biggest mall in your city that has the most people-traffic, then spend the whole day striking up conversations with every attractive woman that you see. It’s all a numbers game. You’ll definitely meet somebody new and interesting before the day is over.
- The Bad Santa Strategy: Get with some friends, put your money together, and throw a party the day “after” Christmas. Take advantage of the usually “boring” week before New Year’s Eve by giving all the single people something exciting to do, which is to come out and party with you.
- The New Year’s Eve Party Strategy: Pick five banging New Year’s Eve parties. Start with the one where you think that the most eligible women will be. Stay there until you’ve met, talked with, and gotten the phone numbers of as many attractive prospects as you can. Then, leave that party and go to the next one. Stay out all night until either the sun comes up or you hit the “Hook Up Jackpot”.
- The Everyday-Everywhere Strategy: This one is easy. Make it your mission to meet women everywhere you go until the end of this year and well over into the next year. Keep your eyes open and don’t stop mixing and mingling until you meet someone special before the holiday season is over!
Originally appeared at VictoryUnlimitedShow.com
Photo: Flickr/ell brown