This week Andy Grant is joined by personal trainers and authors, Dan Edelston and Rob Howitt, to share their unique approach to fitness, which incorporates meditations and affirmations. Plus a holiday survival guide to keep you healthy.
The Mind-Body Melt was formed by Dan and Rob because they were sick and tired of seeing their clients lose weight only to not be happy with their appearance. It was quickly discovered that in order to truly feel good about oneself, the first change had to occur in the mind. After a few years, they had their clients meditate and repeat affirmations after their workouts. The results were astounding, the rest is history.
The Mind-Body Melt system can be broken down into three main components: Fitness, Meditations, and Affirmations. When all three are performed in harmony you will truly look and feel your best.
Topics Covered Include:
- What is The Mind-Body Melt?
- How was it developed?
- The impact of The Biggest Loser.
- Were you both experienced meditators prior to this?
- Any resistance to meditation and affirmations?
- Why mix exercise and meditation?
- Are meditations and affirmations something you’ve used personally before this program?
- Have you both always been happy, healthy and fit people?
- What are these workouts like?
- What sort of results have your clients had with this?
- Are the meditations beneficially regardless of any prior meditation experience?
- Do you use exercise specific affirmations?
- Any tips for the holidays?
Watch “The Mind-Body Melt” – Real Men Feel, Episode #122
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
“It’s not about the physical only. It is more about the emotional and mental aspects.” ~Rob and Dan
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the Real Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to access more #RealMenFeel
This post was initially published on RealMenFeel.com and is republished with the author’s permission.