Tell me if this has ever happened to you: you’ve started off trying to make some major change your life. You want to get better at dating, be more social, learn how to approach women, flirt a bit more… but once you’ve gotten started, nothing seems to be improving. Maybe you’ve made some minor progress, but the major changes, those big, life-changing moments, just aren’t happening.
While any journey is easy at the start, when the going gets rough, most don’t don’t keep going. Here are six tips on how to stay motivated, to find the strength to get up and keep moving forward… even when it feels like there’s no point.
- Why New Years Resolutions are mostly useless
- Why most people fail to make lasting, positive changes in their lives
- Why expecting trouble makes it easier to make changes
- How you are your own worst enemy
- Why journaling can help keep you on track
… and so much more.
Previously published here and reprinted with permission from the author.
Have you contributed before and have a Submittable account? Use our Quick Submit link here: