Whenever it feels challenging to do the right thing (i.e. when conditions are poor for doing your work), consciously use your mind & heart just for a minute to feel a little bit better… and then move immediately into doing the right thing, at least for a bit.
When it comes to understanding and integrating your life experiences, no framework is ideal, except for the one you create and evolve.
The Artist brings the emotion, the humanity, the spirituality, the love. The Engineer brings the data, the logic, and creates the systems. Which one are you?
Whether you are aware of it or not, the influencers you follow are shaping your definition of success.
What’s stopping you from making more progress in your business? It could be fear.
Ask this question: “It might work to convert 10% of the audience… but does it build trust with the other 90%… or does it feel salesy to them?”
To do the hard things that really move your business forward, you must discover and use the motivational methods that work best for you.
Creating true freedom by fulfilling your calling.
Today, your work, your tasks, are not your top priority.
Try it. You simply show up and commit with another person to each focus on your own work during that session. It’s strangely effective.
Many people try to apply “The Law Of Attraction” (popularized by the movie “The Secret”) … and no matter how hard they try, they don’t manifest those million dollars.
What are the most productive actions in your business?
Here’s one of the secrets to a joyfully productive life.
When we are willing to take action without judgment of ourselves — knowing that true learning comes through action — we build the muscles and the experience that leads to true growth.
‘Do what you love’ …vs… ‘Offer what they want’
Try the philosophy of joyful productivity.