The path of personal growth and spiritual awareness is not always easy and fun.
Listen to Real Men Feel, #132,When the Going Gets Tough here:
Real Men Feel host, Andy Grant, is joined by two higher-level initiates of the Modern Mystery School, Brandon Boucher and Dr. Sean Carey, to talk about personal progression, growth, and pushing through the challenging times.
“I find when I share things that help me, they usually help other people as well.” ~Andy Grant
This episode is the most self-serving I’ve ever done. This conversation is happening because I desperately need it.
It is supposed to be that when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Yet, my prior experience has long been with the going gets tough, I want to quit. This year I’m embarking on the Ritual Master path with the Modern Mystery School, and with that, a lot of fear is coming up. So I reached out to two men who are further along than I am for some advice and support.
Topics and Questions Include:
- Sean, how and why did you first get involved with the Modern Mystery School?
- Sean describes his awakening and kundalini experience.
- Brandon, how do you describe the Modern Mystery School?
- What is Magick?
- Is this a cult?
- Have you done any sort of personal growth work before this path?
- Is your personal growth, your progression, always easy?
- This path has been the hardest thing I’ve ever done – Sean
- Brandon, Is it ever fun and easy?
- If it is so challenging, why do it?
- Have the fears and doubts been prominent for you?
- Have you ever felt like giving up?
- What did you do when everything felt stacked against you?
- The Importance of developing your will.
- How would you describe the Ritual Master path?
- What is the negative ego?
- What do you do to discern between something being your ego keeping you where you are and something that serves your highest good?
- You both mentioned purpose, does that mean you know your purpose or is this MMS path helping you discover it more and more?
- Andy shares his biggest fear.
- What are some helpful things that anyone can put to use?
- The episode Andy mentioned doing from a low point, Real Men Can Fall Into Depression and Rise Again
Watch Real Men Feel, #132,When the Going Gets Tough, March 4, 2019
“Fear is what prevents people from going forward.” ~ Dr. Sean Carey
Learn more about Dr. Sean Carey
Connect with Brandon Boucher at [email protected]
See before and after videos of Andy’s Life Activation.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the Real Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to access more #RealMenFeel
A version of this post was previously published on RealMenFeel.org and is republished here with permission from the author.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
A $50 annual membership gives you an all-access pass. You can be a part of every call, group, class, and community.
A $25 annual membership gives you access to one class, one Social Interest group, and our online communities.
A $12 annual membership gives you access to our Friday calls with the publisher, our online community.
Register New Account
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.