From being bullied, anxious, and sick to becoming a top voice in podcasting, Mark Metry has transformed his life. With social anxiety and other issues shaping who he was as a kid, Mark found massive financial success at a young age and proceeded on a rough journey trying to leave behind his life of quiet desperation and discover his purpose.
In this episode, Mark dives into what it means—and what it takes—to level up from human 1.0 to 2.0. By understanding how a mindset shift can change the way you see the world to taking hold of the type of words you use on yourself, you’ll learn how to reshape your life. Listen in to uncover the secret to defining your identity in order to have better self-worth and create a bigger impact.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- How Mark overcame social anxiety and auto-immune disorders.
- The business he created just by doing something he loved.
- How he realized there was another level of life that redefines success.
- How he went from self-medicating with food to finding a place of balance.
- What human 2.0 means and what the movement is all about.
- The importance of being conscious of negative patterns.
- The shift that happened to change how Mark saw life.
- The science behind how you see the world and how you can change it.
- Understanding the words you use—especially the ones you use on yourself.
- How to separate the things that happen from things that define you.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.