1. Yahoo! Sports led an investigation that found rampant, sordid abuses in the Universityof Miami’s athletics programs.
2. Deadspin’s Emma Carmichael went undercover at the Gathering of the Juggalos. Hijinks ensue.
3. Queens restaurant M. Wells might be all the rage, but GQ‘s Alan Richman had a very poor experience there.
4. Rick Perry called Ben Bernanke “treasonous.” Zany!
5. Why is FIFA’s corruption important? Well, let Brian Phillips tell you.
6. Guess what! All those scary economics factoids people throw around involve significant guesswork.
7. Would you take a walk with me on “Justin Bieber Way?”
8. “How Britain is Eating Its Young.”
9. Tripoli is very, very vulnerable right now.
10. One in five American children live in poverty. That’s not good.