We are part of the environment and it is a part of us.
- We consume nature through food,
- we drink the environment’s water,
- we breathe the delicate air.
We also affect the nature of the environment where we dwell.
- From any vehicle burning carbon that produces exhaust (yes, I am looking at you too, Biodiesel)
- to the removal of green cover to make way for more expansion and infinite growth,
Our eco-system is under siege.
We want to know how you are reducing your impact on the ecosystem we all depend on.
- Do you drive an electric car or hybrid or avoid a car completely and bike to the office?
- Does it matter if you do, that electricity comes from somewhere, right? (FukishimaHydroelectricCoal, cough cough…)
- Do you carpool with the guys to at least reduce impact on natural resources and personal finance?
- Are you an avid recycler?
- Do you grow and/or source your own food?
- Have you switched to energy-efficient light bulbs and installed solar panels on your home?
- What about that shower head? (And I didn’t necessarily mean showering with a friend.)
Do you volunteer to clean up the environment, or is it your job?
- Are you a Zero Waste Guy?
- Do you interact with and observe nature everyday?
- Are you living off the grid?
What has changed over time that affects Planet Earth and what can men do to make it better?
Share your stories with The Good Men Project. Here’s how:
Write it, then click here to send your post through our submission system.
Any questions? [email protected] (you can also select me as the section editor when you submit above) and I will work with you directly. If you already have an Editor at The Good Men Project, you can request them too.
Click here to become a Premium Member – of our growing Community! Get access to our Facebook Group Writer’s Page, Premium Member Community, Twice-Weekly Writing Prompts, Ad-Free viewing, Writer’s and Editor training and more!
Photo Credit: Getty Images