This week Andy Grant is joined by registered Yogi, Mindfulness Advocate, Functional Nutrition Practitioner, and Certified Eating Psychology Coach, Brandon Bennett, to discuss what happens when you realize what you want isn’t what you actually wanted.
“When I recognize I’m comfortable, I like to shock myself and get out of my routine.” ~Brandon Bennett
Brandon believes in pushing himself out of his comfort zone and discusses his wide range of experiences from working in the NFL, to backpacking across Europe, being a yo-yo dieter, and the rather empty goal of wanting security.
Topics Covered Include:
- Brandon’s journey so far.
- Comfort zone, passions and pursuing them.
- Growing through travel.
- The desire to be of service.
- Were you so growth orientated as a child?
- The guilt over not being satisfied with your success.
- Being selfish.
- The impact of health challenges on Brandon’s life.
- Breaking out of “fight or flight.”
- What do you mean by “leaking energy?”
- How can people discover what they really want?
- What do you do when you realize you got what you thought you wanted, but it feels hollow?
- How do you know whether something is no longer serving you?
Watch “Discovering What You Want Isn’t What You Wanted” – Real Men Feel, Episode #118
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
“Self-care is the most important aspect of human life.” ~Brandon Bennett
Brandon’s site BrandonBennett.com
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the Real Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to access more #RealMenFeel
This post was initially published on RealMenFeel.com and is republished with the author’s permission.