Embed from Getty Images
Dr. Vibe speaks with a Black male thought leader about the need for men to become more vulnerable
– Why he wrote about the this subject
– The importance of the question “What if we just let men be free from all the identity destroying expectations we have placed on manhood?”
– Some his manhood journey
– When he became vulnerable did he loss his male friends?
– “Many men need to leave the garden of adolenscense (boyhood) and step into adulthood.”
– The need for men to have fellowship with other men
– Why he cannot stand the terms like “Man Up”, “Boys don’t cry”
– The first time he saw a man tell another man “I love you”
– Some of the root causes of men not being vulnerable
– Suggestion on how men can become vulnerable
– What is society going to be like if men cannot be more vulnerable? What is society going to be like if men become more vulnerable?
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please join like-minded individuals in The Good Men Project Premium Community.
We have pioneered the largest worldwide conversation about what it means to be a good man in the 21st century. Your support of our work is inspiring and invaluable.
The Good Men Project is an Amazon.com affiliate. If you shop via THIS LINK, we will get a small commission and you will be supporting our Mission while still getting the quality products you would have purchased, anyway! Thank you for your continued support!