The Good Men Project is the only international conversation about the changing roles of men in the 21st century, averaging 3 million visitors per month.
For eight years, we’ve been building an international community of people who care deeply about the changing world we live in. We tell stories and have diverse viewpoints about men, fatherhood, personal development, social issues, relationships, wellness, sports, and current events.
Our media kit is below. Here are some highlights:
- Unique visitors: > 2.1 million visitors/monthly
- Pageviews: > 4.2 million pageviews/monthly
- Average time on site: ~11:39 minutes
- Email subscribers: ~42,000
- Facebook Fans: > 1 million across 5 sites and 10 groups
Here’s our Media Kit with additional details about The Good Men Project:
We offer a variety of advertising and sponsorship options to help you achieve your goals.
Our sponsors and advertisers value the results we bring them. In fact, more than two-thirds of our clients are repeat clients—with some purchasing 50 projects or more over the course of a year.
“The Good Men Project is a wonderful digital partner to have. Easy to work with, great content and a responsive community.” Alex, California
The Good Men Project Sponsorship Options
We have worked with many large brands on custom programs that include a content series written by Good Men Project editors designed to bring brands to life in a way that resonates with our audience. Such programs are custom designed to help clients achieve their business goals.
Custom Sponsored Content Programs for large-scale launches $2,500-$50,000
Smaller brands may want smaller initiatives.
We also have some smaller, a la carte options (beginning at $250) for those looking for a smaller program. These options include publication of client-provided content, stand alone social media promotion, book reviews and excerpts, podcast promotion, and social media programs.
Please contact our Partnership Director to create a program that fits your needs. Email [email protected]
General Sponsored Program Considerations
- We will work with sponsors to create a program that best fits your business goals. We will write posts for you or submit your own. Posts can include logos, photos, and graphics.
- We’d like sponsored posts to be as reflective of The Good Men Project brand as possible. If you are submitting your own post for publication on our site, then following our editorial guidelines (bit.ly/GMPEditorialGuidelines) helps ensure your content is received in the best possible light and lends itself to natural promotion (through social media, trending posts, and inclusion in our member email).This will put you in a better position for organic promotion without an additional cost. If we write the post for you, it will be written by professional author who is part of our team and understands our brand along with working to understand yours.
- The purchase of sponsored content is a service provided by Good Men Media Inc. The service includes production of the content to fit the Company’s editorial and formatting guidelines. The service also includes an eighteen (18) month site run that can be extended or renewed for an additional fee at publisher’s discretion.
- You may choose to have any sponsored content promoted on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest social media platforms. The combined reach of these platforms is over 1.2 million followers.
- Please note, we don’t accept sponsored posts for dating sites, prescription medications, Cannabidiol (CBD), tobacco, vaping, gambling products, adult content, sex toys or posts that include sexual language. We also will not accept any post which can be construed as giving medical advice or promoting an activity that’s known to be illegal. Publisher retains final determination on the publication of all posts regardless of product or service. In addition, all posts must fit our brand and editorial guidelines which state we are “having a conversation about the changing roles of men in the 21st Century.” You will also need to agree to our Terms and Conditions when you submit your post.
- Additional terms and conditions can be found here: bit.ly/GMPSponsorTerms
- Posts must be submitted through The Good Men Project’s submittable system using the following link: bit.ly/GMPSponsorSubmit
- Full payment must be made via PayPal or Stripe before work can begin on any project. (PayPal enables use of debit card, checking, or savings account to execute payment.)
- FCC Regulations require all sponsored posts to be noted as such.
We would be happy to discuss this proposal in more detail via a phone call or any questions you may have by email.
We are also evaluating high-value affiliate arrangements—but only if an on brand, ongoing content series is provided by the partner. Please contact us if you have a program you believe may be a good fit for The Good Men Project.
Lisa Hickey, Publisher, The Good Men Project
Christa McDermott, Partnership Director, The Good Men Project ([email protected])
Photo/raxpixel on Unsplash