The Good Men Project is the only international conversation about the changing roles of men in the 21st century, with over 3 million visitors per month.
Sponsored posts, sponsored content, and sponsored links can help you get your product, service, brand, or organization in front of a large, deeply engaged, passionate, articulate, and vibrant community quickly and cost efficiently. More importantly, sponsorship with The Good Men Project can and help facilitate building your client base over time.
Don’t just take our word for it either. Here are testimonials from two clients who’ve purchased multiple products:
“The Good Men Project is a wonderful digital partner to have. Easy to work with, great content and a responsive community.” Alex, California
“I have used links from you for my own site and my client’s sites and have seen SEO improvements in all cases. This has led to increased sales and increased leads!” Sammy, UK
In fact, more than two thirds of our clients are repeat clients—with some purchasing 10 and 20 projects in less than six months’ time.
Here’s our Media Kit with additional details about The Good Men Project:
We offer several different sponsored post and link package options to help you achieve your goals:
General Sponsored Program Considerations
- Traffic on The Good Men Project averages 3 million visitors per month.
- Domain Authority (DA) for goodmenproject.com calculated by Moz.com is 73. Domain Authority is used to indicate how strong a site is in terms of ranking in a search engine. The metrics are related to links on the site and categorized from 0 to 100 with 100 being the most authoritative.According to Neil Patel, “Most DAs hover around the 40–60 mark, roughly speaking. But that range is for sites that have spent some time building authority, backlinks, and traffic. Brand new sites will have a smaller DA.”
- Trust Flow determines the perceived quality of links. High Trust Flow is synonymous with quality content.
- Citation Flow predicts how influential a site may be.
- Having content and links on a site like The Good Men project can help build SEO for a website and increase overall brand awareness. Read Neil Patel’s Article: How to Boost Your Domain Authority by 5 Points in 2 Weeks.
- Sponsor can submit links, logos and photos of choice for sponsored posts.
- Photos must be attributed, free of copyright restrictions, and be available for commercial use.
- Please note we don’t accept sponsored posts for dating sites, prescription medications, tobacco, vaping, gambling products and any post which be construed as giving medical advice. Publisher retains final determination on the publication of all posts regardless of product or service. In addition, all posts must fit our brand and editorial guidelines which state we are “having a conversation about the changing roles of men in the 21st Century.”
- We’d like sponsored posts to be as “on brand” as possible. Following our editorial guidelines (bit.ly/GMPEditorialGuidelines) helps ensure your content is received in the best possible light and lends itself to natural promotion (through social media, trending posts, and inclusion in our member email). While we also price these services separately, having on brand content puts you in a better position for organic promotion without an additional cost.
- Articles appear on the front page of the site upon publishing, then remain on the site as searchable indefinitely.
- Sponsored posts will be promoted with one post each on Facebook and Twitter social media platforms. The combined reach of these platforms is over one million followers. Additional social media posts can be arranged for $50 each.
- Posts must be submitted through The Good Men Project’s submittable system using the following link: bit.ly/GMPSubmitMD
- Posts will be edited and formatted by an Editor of The Good Men Project.
- Full payment must be made via PayPal or Stripe before work can begin on any project. (PayPal enables use of debit card, checking, or savings account to execute payment.)
- FCC Regulations require all sponsored posts to be noted as such.
The Good Men Project Sponsored Post Options
Full-Service Sponsored Post $600
- One sponsored post written, edited, and formatted by an Editor or dedicated writer of The Good Men Project.
- Can choose to publish GMP written post without social media promotion. The cost for publication only of a GMP written post is $495.
Example Post: A Man and His T-Shirt…Reinvented
Sponsored Post—Client-Provided Content $300
- Sponsoring client provides written content for one post to run on The Good Men Project site.
- Can choose to run a post without social media promotion. The cost for publication only is $195.
Example Post: The Relationship Between Metabolism & Aging
Run an Excerpt of Book on The Good Men Project $195
- Sponsoring client provides 1000-word (or less) excerpt to run on The Good Men Project.
Example Post: Here’s The Bad News, Son
Promote a Post from Your Website on The Good Men Project Facebook/Twitter Account $75 per post
- Sponsoring client provides link to an editorial blog post and publisher will run one post on The Good Men Project Facebook (900,000 likes) or Twitter (193,000 followers). Post must be approved by Editorial Staff before running. Overly promotional posts may be disqualified from this offer.
- Sponsoring client may also boost the post through Facebook using The Good Men Project’s platform at a cost of 150% of the actual cost.
Package Pricing for Sponsored Posts—Client Provided Content
- 5 posts = $1200 ($240 each) 20% discount
- 10 posts = $1950 ($195 each) – Once paid, will include one additional post at no charge with purchase of this package to lower the per post cost to $177.27 41% discount
- Package pricing is for one author. Can establish additional authors for $25.
Add Resource Link to Front Page of Website
- These links appear on The Good Men Project’s Front page 24/7.
- Upon payment receipt, links are placed for a 12-month period.
- $1500 one-time payment.
- Link will remain on the site for 12 months following placement
We would be happy to discuss this proposal in more detail via a phone call or any questions you may have by email.
We are also evaluating high-value affiliate arrangements. Please contact us if you have a program you believe may be a good fit for The Good Men Project.
Lisa Hickey, Publisher, The Good Men Project
Melissa Drake, Partnership Director, The Good Men Project ([email protected])