Josh Bowman is spending the next couple of weeks offering tips on how to do basic activities (you’re welcome). Today: using an escalator.
- Walk left. Stand right. Bags right. Backpacks right. Bikes right. Kissing right.
- Hold your farts.
- Walk the right way. If an escalator is going down, walk down. I’m talking to you, squeegee skid punks.
- Don’t wear long pants.
- Tie your shoes.
- Don’t push past elderly people. Wait for…like…one second.
- If you are elderly, don’t stand on the left.
- Do you need to hold the handrails if you are standing? Not a problem, just something to think about.
- Don’t just walk halfway up the escalator and then stop for no reason. Especially during rush hour.
- Maybe take the stairs once in a while. It’s better for you.