Your brand has a story to tell. When you tell that story in a way that is related to our brand story–you can leverage our platform in ways you can’t get anywhere else.
Want to get your product, service, brand, or organization in front of a large, deeply engaged, and vibrant community? Do you need outreach that is fast, seamless and cost-efficient? Sponsored stories on The Good Men Project are a great way to build up your brand, your name recognition, leads, and sales.
What makes us a great choice? Our Customer Service.
Our sponsors and advertisers value the results we bring them. In fact, more than two-thirds of our clients are repeat clients—with some purchasing 50 projects or more over the course of a year. We pride ourselves in our outstanding customer service. We provide support for you from start to finish and when your content is scheduled and ready for publication, our Partnership Director, Christa McDermott, provides a PDF preview of the article, including the publication date and time. You’ll receive an email with the live link once the article is published. We also provide an in-depth document showing you how you can promote your article to gain more exposure for your brand.
Sponsored Posts: Includes articles, interviews, and video. Can be full-service with content that is researched and written by Good Men Project Editorial Staff or client-provided content that is edited and formatted by Good Men Project Editorial Staff.
Paid Social Media Promotion of Sponsored Content: We can promote the sponsored content on our site in social media, and we have “social only” programs if you have content you want to reach a wider audience. You may choose to have any sponsored content promoted on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest social media platforms. The combined reach of these additional social platforms is over 1.2 million followers.
Sponsored Columnist Options: For select writers who also want to build content and brand awareness.
Customized Proposals Designed for Specific Business Needs: Can include banner ads, or custom social and promotional programs.
Add a Resource Link to Front Page of Website: These links appear on The Good Men Project’s frontpage 24/7. Upon payment receipt, links are placed for a 12-month period.
General Sponsored Program Considerations
- We’d like sponsored posts to be as reflective of The Good Men Project brand as possible. If you are submitting your own post for publication on our site, then following our editorial guidelines helps ensure your content is received in the best possible light and lends itself to natural promotion (through social media, trending posts, and inclusion in our member email). This will put you in a better position for organic promotion without an additional cost. If we write the post for you, it will be written by a professional author who is part of our team and understands our brand along with working to understand yours.
- The purchase of sponsored content is a service provided by Good Men Media Inc. The service includes the production of the content to fit the Company’s editorial and formatting guidelines. The service also includes an eighteen (18) month site run that can be extended or renewed for an additional fee at the publisher’s discretion.
- Please note, we don’t accept sponsored posts for dating sites, prescription medications, Cannabidiol (CBD), tobacco, vaping, gambling products, firearms, adult content, sex toys or posts that include sexual language. We also will not accept any post which can be construed as giving medical advice or promoting an activity that’s known to be illegal. Publisher retains final determination on the publication of all posts regardless of product or service. In addition, all posts must fit our brand and editorial guidelines which state we are “having a conversation about the changing roles of men in the 21st Century.” You will also need to agree to our Terms and Conditions when you submit your post.
- Additional terms and conditions can be found here: Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
- Posts must be submitted through The Good Men Project’s submittable system using the following link: Sponsorship Submissions
- Full payment must be made before work can begin on any project. (PayPal enables the use of debit card, checking, or savings account to execute payment.)
- FCC Regulations require all sponsored posts to be noted as such.
Why partner with The Good Men Project?
- Domain Authority (DA) for goodmenproject.com calculated by Moz.com is 81. Domain Authority is used to indicate how strong a site is in terms of ranking in a search engine. The metrics are related to links on the site and categorized from 0 to 100 with 100 being the most authoritative. According to Neil Patel, “Most DAs hover around the 40–60 mark, roughly speaking. But that range is for sites that have spent some time building authority, backlinks, and traffic. Brand new sites will have a smaller DA.”
- Unique visitors: > 2.1 million visitors/monthly
- Pageviews: > 4.2 million pageviews/monthly
- Average time on site: ~11:39 minutes
- Email subscribers: ~42,000
- Facebook Fans: > 1 million across 5 sites and 10 groups
For more information, please contact Partnership Director, Christa McDermott at [email protected] or email [email protected]