Destin Gerek speaks on advanced topics like ending the battle of the sexes and men taking responsibility for their sexual turn on.
Who were our male role models growing up and how did they impact the men and women that we’ve become? How do we pass this legacy on to our families and communities? Reclaiming Male Role Models is a podcast series exploring what it means to be a man in the 21st century.
In this conversation we discuss:
- What it takes for a man to take responsibility for his turn on (and remove women from the role of sexual gatekeeper).
- What leads a man to being “That creepy guy.”
- The most valuable resource in Destin’s life that allowed him to put on a workshop for 300 people from 5 continents.
- Ending the battle of the sexes.
- Healing the generational chain of anger in his family.
- Cultivating gratitude for his father and the sacrifices dad made.
DESTIN GEREK is a transformational empowerment coach who specializes in helping men and women awaken their sexual energy, while harnessing this newfound power to passionately manifest their biggest visions, and create the lives of their dreams. A globally recognized thought leader in the realms of sexuality, consciousness, and personal transformation, Destin has been working in the field of human sexuality for over 17 years.
Quotes from this episode:
“The connected to your heart part? The part of you that’s aware and has a sensitivity to it? Wonderful! Let’s integrate that with a real ownership of your sexual desires. Claim your sexuality, claim your desires, recognize the gift that your sexuality can be.”
“The journey of discovering what it is for me to be a man in the world, where at one time it seemed like this big overwhelming thing that I needed to address or didn’t want to address has become this thing where the more I dive into it the more I love who I become.”
Resources from this episode:
Originally published on Reclaiming Male Role Models – A podcast series exploring our male role models and what it means to be a man in the 21st century.