Do you have something to say that could change people’s lives, or the world, for the better?
Maybe you had a message in you that, as you got older and focused on making a living, you let go of?
Today’s Man Alive podcast guest, Michael Neeley, a renowned podcast host, actor and entrepreneur, talks about how to get your message out and build your authority.
“Your name,” he says, “will start to appear everywhere. You will become known and sought out!”
In this informative and inspiring conversation we cover:
- How to make a name for yourself as an author, coach, mentor or leader
- The four foundational pillars to become an authority
- The intersection between your personal fulfillment and your message for the world
- The “Art of Forgetting” — how to move beyond limiting stories of self to become more free, powerful and satisfied
- Michael’s podcasting and branding mistakes and why you won’t have to make them
Michael’s decade of experience and wisdom are priceless.
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by author.